The ZETA4-240 drive meets the need for global solutions:
- CE (LVD and EMC) or low-noise applications
- High-power applications (@ 240VAC)
- Low-power applications (@120VAC)
The ZETA4-240 complies with the Low Voltage [LVD (EN61010)] and Electromagnetic Compatibility [EMC (CISPR22/EN55022 Class B)] directives making it an excellent choice for machines built in or shipped to the European community. By designing the drive to meet the EMC Class Bs rigid standards, the ZETA4-240 also meets North Americas FCC Class B emissions test making it the solution for low-noise applications. The ZETA4-240 has also received UL approval.
The ZETA4-240 can be used for low- and high-power applications. For low-power applications, the ZETA 4-240 operates at 120VAC to provide the same performance as the ZETA4 [torque from 43 oz-in (0.3 Nm) to 383 oz-in (2.7 Nm), speed/torque curves on page C32]. For high-power applications, the ZETA4-240 runs off 240VAC to provide the same performance of an 8A drive [torque from 171 oz-in (1.21 Nm) to 1991 oz-in (14.1 Nm), speed/torque curves on page C39]. C winding motors are required when running the ZETA4-240 from 240VAC.
- CE marked with full EMC and LVD compliance
- Standard step-and-direction input or CW/CCW input
- Torque from 171 oz-in (1.21 N-m) to 1991 oz-in (14.1 N-m)
- Active Damping (patent pending) benefits:
Damping ratios of up to 0.5
Higher acceleration than conventional
Decrease motor vibration
Increase shaft power
- Electronic Viscosity (patent pending) benefits:
Reduce settling time
Increase slow-speed smoothness
(reduce velocity ripple)
Reduce audible noise
- Anti-resonance eliminates mid-range instability and provides damping ratios of up to 0.2.
- Motor short circuits (phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground)
- Power dump (dissipates excess energy caused by load regeneration)
- For 120VAC operation, six motors available in size 23 and 34 frame sizes. For 240VAC operation, six motors available in size 34 and 42 frame sizes.
- Drive status indicators: power, step input, over temperature and motor fault
- 120VAC (170VDC bus voltage); 240VAC (340VDC bus voltage)
- Removable connectors for easy installation
- Selectable damping for optimized performance
- Optional EMC drive kit consisting of AC mains filter and cabling to allow complete system compliance