The PDHX-E indexer version is equipped with the powerful X150E controller that accepts motion commands via RS-232C serial link. The command language is based on an enhanced version of Compumotor’s popular X-Code, which is user friendly and extremely versatile. The indexer can store up to 64 complete motion programs in its non-volatile memory and offers advanced programming features such as conditional branching and math functions. With flexible input and output circuits compatible with virtually all PLC systems and the option of thumbwheel switch or remote operator panel control, the PDHX-E can be integrated into a wide range of industrial applications.
PD-E Series drives are supplied with comprehensive installation instructions to ensure that the completed system fully complies with the requirements of the EMC and low-voltage directives.
- CE marked with full EMC and LVD compliance
- Meets emission directive without cabinet mounting
- Meets most stringent EMC directives relevant to motion control products
- Up to 32 drives can be daisy chained via RS-232C
- Non-volatile memory stores up to 64 motion programs
- 7-segment diagnostic display
- Dedicated inputs for end-of-travel and home position switches
- Ten user-definable inputs, 6 outputs
- Sinking or sourcing outputs; software selectable
- Optional remote panel or thumbwheel input
- High-speed (15 µS) registration input
- Internal noise suppression filter